Põhja-Tallinn Youth Center main priority is same as the Tallinn Youth Work Development Strand 1: Non-formal learning – give further insight into the activities of young people, which is aimed at the labor market in the future!
Generally PTNK 2016 a. developments are:
1) Põhja-Tallinn Youth Center healthy youth recreation opportunities for the development and furnishing
2) Increasing Cooperation Network
3) IT field development (multimedia and photo and video editing) and future job possibilities
4) Integration (according to complement the activities of young people in the vocabulary)
5) Development in the dance field (to give young people more opportunities and practice to show themselves) and future job possibilities
6) Development of Horticulture (make young people interested in gardening)